Wednesday, June 1, 2011

mmmm coffee


WAKE UP!!!!
it's coffee time!
Coffee, coffee, coffee!

Please forgive the cross-post with my food blog. but I'm really excited about my coffee today!!

My three good things today include:
1) Coffee. In this case, it's Pete's Major Dickason's Blend. Man! it is some good coffee!

2) A really good coffee shop. Sure, I made my own coffee today, but there's nothing like a really great little place, with friends, some nifty live music and of course... coffee.

3) Church coffee. Now, let's be honest. The coffee at 99% of churches is just plain awful. However, it's really just an excuse to stand around and talk to people. And that's one of my favorite good things.

mmmm.... coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments on topic and keep them good.