Friday, July 8, 2011

Random Good Tunes on my iPod . . .

now they wouldn't be there in the first place if I didn't like them, right?

So here are 3 good songs that I have on my iPod right now:

1. Mindy Gledhill's "Whole Wide World"

I just recently discovered this artist, and I find this song upbeat and inspirational.



2. Lyle Lovett's "If I Had a Boat"

Sometimes when things seem troubling or too hard to handle in my life, I joke about buying a boat, and I really like Lyle Lovett's music, too.



3. The Romantic's "What I like About You"

It's got a nice beat, and you can dance to it, and it's a song with clapping! This song reminds me of when my good friend Christel made a mix tape for me on my wedding day, and the bridesmaids belted out, "What I like About Sue" in the limo on the way to the church.



Three good songs that make me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments on topic and keep them good.