Friday, July 15, 2011

3 oldies, but goodies

It's Flashback Friday! During the past week or so I've been working on a slideshow for my parents' 50th wedding anniversary - a monumental task indeed. Sorting, scanning, saving. Repeat.

Anyhoo, I came across some fun family photos from vacations past (the 1970s), and since it's summer travel season right now, I thought I would share a few with you. HA - it's your lucky day.

1.

Door County, Wisconsin ~ I'm the blondie in the middle with my two older sisters, and a cute baby goat.


2.

Walt Disney World ~ this is one of my favorites! We always tease my older sister about this pic because she is wearing a striped top with polka-dot shorts. My mom says this is because she let my sister pick out her own outfit, but perhaps she just didn't want to match me and my other sis. ALOHA! I did look quite cute with my orange and green Mickey ears - a non-traditionalist for sure.


3.

San Francisco, CA, Easter Sunday ~ pfffft! Maybe I'm sticking out my tongue because we are dressed like two little ol' ladies or maybe I'm just annoyed with my sister!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments on topic and keep them good.