Monday, July 25, 2011

Good Cartoon Classics!

It's been quite hot around these parts lately, and we've been stuck in the house to keep cool. To pass the time, the kids have been playing video games or watching cartoons.

Miss O and little bro A enjoy watching cartoons like most kids do. Sometimes they watch new stuff like Phineas and Ferb, Sponge Bob Square Pants, or some other weird shows that I don't even know the names of, but once in a while they will watch the classics like Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, or the Flintstones. Cartoons are a good thing, especially classic ones.

Like these three favorites from my childhood:

1. Scooby Doo:

There is a new version of this show out these days that the kids watch from time to time. I myself prefer the episodes from back in the day.



2. The Jetsons:

Oh how I wish we could do things like the Jetsons: Fly over traffic, push a button to make dinner, or have Rosie the Robot for a maid. I do know that Brian has a Roomba, but I don't think it's quite like Rosie!



3. The Flintstones:

The kids received a DVD set of classic Flintstone cartoons for Christmas, and they just love watching them. Me too!



Scooby and the crew, George and the gang, Fred and friends ~ my three good cartoon classics! What are your favs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments on topic and keep them good.