Friday, October 28, 2011

Trick or Treat!

Smell my feet, give me something good to eat!

Since Halloween is just around the corner, today's post features good things about this spooktacular fall holiday!

Candy that I would steal out of a child's trick or treat bag when they are not looking:

Slightly Scary Sue

2. Hershey's bars
3. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
1. Twix

Barely Batty Brian

2) Snickers (but seriously, what's so much fun about "fun size"?)
3) Mr. Goodbar
1) Sweet Tarts

Fantabulous movies or TV shows that are fun to watch around Halloween time:

Screeching Sue

2. Beetlejuice
3. Halloween
1. It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!

Braaaaiiinnnssss... Brian (I agree with Sue's choices completely)

2) Shaun of the Dead
3) Fright Night (1985)
1) So I Married an Axe Murderer (but then... it's always a good time to watch this one)

Memories from past Halloween Happenings:

Sue-oooooooooooooo!!!

2. Dressing the kids up as a monkey and a turtle when they were just tots, and visiting "Boo at the Zoo!" at Brookfield Zoo.
3. Turning my classroom into "Camp Boo-rowiak," complete with a "flashlight" campfire, sleeping bags, and spooky ghost stories. I even dressed up as Viola Swamp, a character from the children's book, "Miss Nelson is Missing."
1. Winning first place in a costume contest as a child by dressing up as the Pillsbury Dough Boy, hee hee hee.

I want my Mummy - Brian

2) Simpsons Halloween Episode Marathon
3) Costume contest winner: Mr. Potato Head (complete with movable face-parts)
1) Costume contest winner: Head on a Table (I sat motionless for a hour before someone lifted up the cover on the hors d'oeuvre table to find me hiding under there)




Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments on topic and keep them good.