Saturday, February 4, 2012

Oh Snap!

Here at the 3 things blog, we're taking a shot at a new feature: 3 Good Things in Photos!

The photos may be silly or serious, creative or crazy, random or ridiculous, or maybe even poignant! There most likely will be photos of food because we like to eat, and food is GOOD! And there will be photos of kids because kids are CUTE, and I have two precious children, and Brian has two adorable nephews. But . . .

There probably will not be photos of cats, at least not by me. Dogs, maybe. Cats, not so much. My apologies to cat lovers world-wide.

We will post our photos on a whim, keeping in mind the words of Napoleon Bonaparte:
"A picture is worth a thousand words"

BTW, I did not know Napoleon uttered that famous phrase, but I bet Brain (oh, of course, I mean Brian) did!

That being said, I present the very first official installment of "Oh Snap!"


2. The kids hit the ski slopes for the first time ever, and returned with just one small bump on the knee (Miss O)


3. I got this new gadget as a gift from my sis this week. I see a latte of yummy coffee drinks in my future.


1. Miss O and I got creative with crayon shavings, wax paper, and an iron. We are just like Martha Stewart!

That concludes the very first installment of Oh Snap! - 3 Good Things in Photos. Watch for Brian's episode coming soon or whenever he feels like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments on topic and keep them good.