Friday, September 16, 2011
More Random Good Stuff: Sue/Brian
Here's to Friday! It's the day for listing random lists because it's our blog, and sometimes we just need to be silly!
So here we go . . .
Three types of candy that I like to eat that are NOT chocolate:
2. Watermelon or green apple Jolly Ranchers
3. Twizzlers - Strawberry and Cherry are good, but I will cheat and note that the Hershey's Chocolate flavor is my favorite!
2) Zagnut (like a Butterfinger, but covered in toasted coconut instead of chocolate)
3) Razzles (first it's a candy, then it's a gum!)
1) Gummy things (especially the raspberries)
Three books on a nearby shelf that I've not picked up for quite some time so they are most likely covered with dust:
2. The Big Book of Juices and Smoothies - (The juicer in the cabinet is just as dusty!)
3. The Children's Writer's & Illustrator's Market, 2007
1. Betty Crocker's Parties for Children - This book is circa decades ago. My sister picked it up at a garage sale for me a few years back. I have no idea why I keep it on my shelf!
2) We Interrupt This Broadcast
3) The Galileo Connection
1) If You Want to Walk on Water You've Got to Get Out of the Boat
Three fall TV show premieres I'm looking forward to because I'm tired of re-runs, reality shows, and infomercials:
2. The Big Bang Theory
1. Raising Hope
2) How I Met Your Mother
3) The Big Bang Theory
1) Mad Men
Well, there ya have it. Random good things. Share yours today!