Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cough due to cold!


I've been feeling a bit under the weather lately which is not really a good thing especially for me because a simple cold can really wipe me out, not to mention it has the potential to easily lead into something more serious.

Nonetheless, I can muster up three good things that sorta, kinda, hopefully, do make me feel better while battling a cold.

2. A cuppa hot tea with honey and lemon. Add a cookie or two. Ahhhhhh . . .

3. A warm bath with soothing vapor bubbles. You know, like the kind they make for kids with colds. That's right. Sometimes I take the kids' gummy vitamins, too!

1. Lounging around in my pajamas for most of the day. Sometimes I even do this on days when I don't have a cold. I love me some pj's, and my sherpa-lined slippers, too. And I will admit it, sometimes I'm just lazy. I would wear pj's out and about if I could. Maybe.

Although I will take the kids' gummy vitamins, I will NOT take dog medicine like Kramer. Take a look:



Hot tea, a warm bath, and cozy pajamas. What makes you feel better when you don't feel good?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the smile :) I'm going to share on my Facebook page. Happy and HEALTHY New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments on topic and keep them good.