Thursday, December 20, 2012
Happy HoliDAZE - Random Good Things about Christmas
Characters from stop animation TV specials by Rankin/Bass
2. Clarice: She's the gentle doe from "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer." She stands by her man, and has a sweet singing voice.
3. Hermey the elf, also from Rudolph: He's the little guy who wants to be a dentist, and he's brave enough to be himself. Spoiler alert: He saves the day at the end of the show.
2. Dress Up: Celebrations call for donning festive clothing or an excuse to wear a really ugly Christmas sweater.
3. Small bites and tasty treats: If they are tiny and can be eaten without utensils they have less calories, right?
1. Libations and spirits: We're not talking about the ghosts of Christmas past, present, or future, so have a cup of cheer. Here's to you!
3. Twinkly lights: Sparkly or glowing, white or multicolored, but not over the top or obnoxious flashing.
1. Chocolate Santas: Solid is best, head first of course!
Bonus: The best EVER speech by a fictional character presented by the one and only Brian Atkinson! Please hold your applause to the very end.