Friday, January 27, 2012

Three good things during a not-so-good week


TGIF!

This has been one long, helluva week filled with . . .

Not 1, not 2, but 3 doctor's appointments

Not 1, but 2 wakes for 2 good men

and 1 sick child!

But it's Friday, so here's what's on my good things list for today:

2. First Place: Always the proud mama, I have to brag about Miss O who earned first place for her division at her gymnastics meet on Sunday. Her level also took home the first place team trophy. Way to go O!

3. A Cosmo: After saying goodbye to a very dear pulmonary rehab buddy who recently passed away, myself and some of the rehab gang went out for a bite and some drinks. I just had a drink - a yummy Cosmo! Bonus: It was $5 martini night. Double bonus: One of my favorite people treated me to my "sexy" drink - hey, that's what she called it. Thanks, Donna! Here's to you, Jimmy!

1. Cream cheese as a verb: I know weird, huh? But this morning A asked me if I could "cream cheese" his bagel for him. It made me chuckle, and it made me feel needed.

and that is just what I needed after this long, helluva week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments on topic and keep them good.