Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Oh Snap! 3 Simple Silly Good Things

Sometimes with all sorts of chaos swirling around in my life at any given moment, it's refreshing to take a closer look at the little things around me that make me smile. Like these good things:

2.

My sweet son A has bunches of freckles across the bridge of his nose. He inherited them from me.

3.

We like this breakfast-for-dinner dish called Toad in the Hole. The recipe calls for thyme and onion gravy, but we skip all that and just eat it with butter and syrup like pancakes - yum!

1.

No, not Angry Birds, but three happy little birds the kids and I made together while taking a break from working on school projects the other day.

Which leads me to a bonus good thing. A song that always makes me smile:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments on topic and keep them good.